Shorter learning curve – Because of my experience, I can help to shortcut any learning curves to sales success.
This Wed @ 1pm I will be Bringing it!!! You will be inspired!!
The Harris Building
13024 Ballantyne Corporate Place
Charlotte, NC 28277
This seminar accomplishes four distinct and important goals.
It reminds or re-teaches people of how great their current product or service already is, which get them excited about selling again.
It helps to define their “Ideal […]
What is the highest paying profession in America on average?
Answer: Professional Athlete.
Professional athletes earn more per year on average than any other profession in the US. This includes professional athletes in all sports basketball, baseball, football, golf, tennis, etc.
What is the 2nd highest paying profession on average in the US?
Answer: Professional Actor or Actress.
On average […]
The key to being a great listener is to just simply resolve not to interrupt the speaker. Wait. When they appear to have said all they are going to say right then wait a few seconds before you speak. This waiting does three very good things for you.
You ensure that the speaker was not just […]
• Are you in a sales slump?
• How do you know?
• Are you doing everything that you should be doing in your sales life to position yourself for success?
• Are you genuinely attempting to help people daily?
• Do you deserve to make the sale?
• Do you sincerely have your client’s interest at heart?
• Have you […]
“Hard times are spreading just like the flu, watch out homeboy don’t let it catch you” “Hard times!” Run DMC, 1983
True or False:
• Because of the economy, no one is buying anything
• No one has any money to buy
• The economy has never been this bad before
• All the customers are trying to get free […]
Referrals are not given, they are Earned.
Ok. You have done the hard part. You have earned their business. You have provided for your customer an excellent product or service. Now is the time to mine for gold. Referrals.
Here are five ways to earn more referrals.
Become friends with your customers. Get to know them socially. Go […]
Excerpt taken from the classic book written in 1940 by Dale Carnegie “How to Win Friends and Influence People”
Six Ways to make People like you
1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
3. Remember that a person’s name is the sweetest most important sound in the English language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk […]
Sports are the best example.
To compete you need a coach. The coach is there to teach, to watch, to correct, to motivate and to encourage.
I want to be your Sales Coach. I will teach you the most successful and the most modern sales tactics.
I will motivate, encourage, track your progress, plan your future […]
The two things your customers and clients want most from you.
1. Make them feel important
2. Solve one of their problems
No one wants to feel like one of a number. We all want to feel special and important. Your customers will reward the people that do that for them with their time, business and referrals.
None of […]